Make a lasting first impression with invitations hand addressed in beautiful calligraphy.
Send us your envelopes and we will return them beautifully hand addressed, ready to be used. Upon request we will match your invitation's ink color and lettering style. Contact us with any special instructions.
FYI: The Gorst Studio works on all kinds of envelopes using any ink color. Pearlescent or metallic inks, and shimmer papers are welcome at no extra charge. Unlike laser printed addresses which flake, ink jet which works only on select papers and unsightly stick-on address labels, fine hand calligraphy signals that you care to send the very best.
At The Gorst Studio we work with Individuals, Stationery Departments,* Corporations, and Event Professionals.*
Our valued customers may sign up for immediate VIP Status. VIP customers receive a 10% Discount
*Event Professionals and Stationery Departments are invited to Contact The Gorst Studio to become Authorized Dealers of The Gorst Studio line of Calligraphy. Our staff will validate your professional status and send you detailed information about standard Dealer discounts and High Volume Dealer discounts.
1. To receive your discount, Login as a VIP or Event Professional/Authorized Dealer.
2. Choose the Calligraphy Hand, Single Envelope or Envelope Suite, Ink Color or Metallic Color (To learn more.)
3. Enter the date the envelopes are to be received by you (the due date). If less than 17 days from today, a rush service charge is automatically added to your cart.
4. Enter the number of single envelopes or suites we will be addressing. (Minimum order is 50 single envelopes or suites.)
5. Click BUY and Check Out using PayPal or a major Credit Card. The return Shipping and Handling is automatically added to your order.
6. We will e-mail you a Secure Link to send us your typed address list. This highly encrypted link ensures your guests' privacy.
7. Please use USPostalService or UPS to send your envelopes to Karen Gorst at The Gorst Studio. They must arrive 15 days or more before your due date.
Include in Your Package:
a. At least 7 extra envelopes per hundred envelopes to be addressed.
b. One Invitation sample
(We use it for color matching the ink. And we use it to match the lettering on the invitation, if requested.)
c. A typed, hard copy of the mailing list (optional)
d. The Name and Address that your addressed envelopes are to be shipped to and any special shipping instructions.
If using USPS ship to:
The Gorst Studio
969 Laconia Road, Number 147
Winnisquam, NH 03289
If using UPS ship to:
The Gorst Studio
30 Timothy Drive
Belmont, NH 03220
8. Please send The Gorst Studio an e-mail with the tracking number and whether you used UPS or USPS.
9. We will send you an e-mail proof of an addressed envelope for your approval upon receipt of the envelopes.
10. We ship the triple proofed, hand addressed envelopes back to you. They will be in the order of the address list. (If the list you gave us is alphabetical, the addressed envelopes will be alphabetical.)